Develop potent, targeted and robust bispecific products
Focussed completely on the development of bispecifics, the World Bispecific summit represents a unique opportunity to engage with your peers to discuss strategies to overcome the key challenges holding back progress in the field.
Built using insights from AbbVie, Genentech, Amgen and MacroGenics, this year’s World Bispecific summit will incorporate more developmental and clinical insights than ever before. Rather than presenting vague overviews of platforms, this meeting will delve directly into the technical and scientific insights that will enable you to advance your candidate therapeutic into the clinic as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
Join the Bispecifics community in Boston and overcome the most pressing industry challenges, allowing you to:
- Optimize early decision makingto guarantee target synergy early in the development of multispecific therapeutics, with insights into Sanofi’s novel bispecific development programs
- Validate bispecific formats in comparison with monoclonal approachesby learning from innovative analytical approaches, including Janssen’s dual binding and single target assays
- Understand how Pfizer have enhanced bispecific IgG generation by bypassing the need for post purification recombination processes
- Improve translatability into the clinic by investigating how Immunocore maximize the predictability of in vitro models
- Investigate novel multispecific approaches for applications spanning beyond oncology, including in-depth case studies into innovative bispecific programs in autoimmune, neurodegenerative and infectious disease indications
- Determine the characteristics required to ensure clinical success by examining key factors from clinical bispecific programs at Merrimack, Amgen and Macrogenics
Leave World Bispecific with clear insights that will dramatically improve the success of your bispecific development
“Very well organised conference and very focused on topics that matter. Top speakers. The best conference in the field in my opinion.”
“This meeting provided a very good, detailed and critical overview of the field of bispecific biologics.”