Since the first World Bispecific Summit 11 years ago, the bispecific space has continued to grow at an ever-increasing rate. Therefore, we at World Bispecifics are dedicated to bringing you fresh insights and discussion year-on-year.
So, what is new to 2020?
30+ new speakers, including:
- John Delaney Executive Director, Research Amgen Inc. Hear John review BiTE® molecules and how they mediate an anti-tumor response via proximity
- Niina Veitonmaki, Director, In-Vivo Immune-Oncology & Head of in Vivo-Core from Molecular Partners AG. Niina will showcase the novel therapeutic design of tumor-targeted CD40 agonistic DARPin® molecule, leading to antitumor activity with limited systemic toxicity
- Mohamed Elmeliegy, Associate Director, Clinical Pharmacology from Pfizer. Catch Mohammed’s session on the industry’s perspective on CD3 bispecifics starting doses & efficacious dose projections
Renewed insights within discovery & preclinical development:
- Abbvie showcase an improved disulfide-reinforced single linker DVD-Ig bispecific format
- Amgen evaluate strategies for targeting solid and hematologic cancers using Bispecific T-Cell Engager (BiTE®) Molecules
- Sanofi examine the development of biotherapeutics based on novel trispecific antibody technology
Fresh clinical content revealing results and data:
- MacroGenics evaluate selection and format optimization of bispecific molecules for a simultaneous blockade of PD-1and LAG-3 (MGD013) versus PD-1 and CTLA4 (MGD019)
- Incyte explore strategies to overcome on-target off-tumor toxicities
- Genentech present PKPD & translational aspects of bispecific antibodies for cancer immunotherapy
NEW WORSKHOP during CD3 Focus Day: The Process of CMO Selection for Bispecific Antibody Development: Matching Capabilities to Need by Steven M. Chamow President Chamow & Associates Inc.
Stronger CMC track:
- Sound Biologics introduce their unique platform for making bifunctional antibody product MabPair Technology
- Roche review how developability assessment & the digital world are interconnected
- Xencor share how to streamline the development of next-generation of bispecific
Find out what else we have across the 3-day program in our full event guide.