Pierre MorettiHead, Cell Line Development Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
Dirk NagorsenGlobal Development Leader, Global Clinical Development Amgen
Martin SteegmaierHead, Discovery Unit, LMR Roche
Sheri MooresPrincipal Scientist Janssen
Last year’s 5th World Bispecific Antibody Summit was designed to empower pharma and biotech, whatever their background, technology or approach, to increase their speed to the clinic. This was a meeting of the industry’s finest, that saw debates on the best ways to identify lead candidates, optimize the drug-like properties and maximize the clinical performance of bispecific drugs.
This year's 6th annual meeting will see the bispecific antibody community reunite to drive the field forward yet again. They are looking for ideas, inspiration and solutions to their biggest challenges.
1. To discover which novel target biologies Abbvie had validated as amenable to bispecific therapy
2. To learn how Genmab were robustly scaling up processing and manufacturing of their constructs
3. To hear Amgen present the latest intelligence from their in-human studies of Blinatumomab
4. To listen to MedImmune detail their immense progress in targeted and treated viral and other pathogenic illnesses
5. To see Ablynx share the assay methodologies they have been using to support the progression of their pipeline
Who was there to help?
Last year also saw Emergent Biosciences, MaxCyte and Biovest International partner the meeting. The latter have both already confirmed their participation this year and are currently helping to build this year's agenda.
If you're interested in helping to craft this year's meeting from the beginning, please get in touch. You can follow the links below to view last year's sponsorship prospectus, or see who attended.
If you're interested in attending the meeting as a delegate you can request an exclusive read of the meeting agenda before anyone else by emailing us on email@example.com.
Join us Online
If you'd like to wait a little longer before getting in touch with us about the meeting, be sure to join us online to start benefitting from discussions and (virtual) networking with your peers.