Develop potent, targeted and robust bispecific products
Focussed completely on the development of bispecifics, the World Bispecific Summit represents a unique opportunity to engage with your peers to discuss strategies to overcome the key challenges holding back progress in the field.
Built using insights from AbbVie, Genentech, Amgen and MacroGenics, this meeting will incorporate more developmental and clinical insights than ever before. Rather than presenting vague overviews of platforms, this meeting will delve directly into the technical and scientific insights that will enable you to advance your candidate therapeutic into the clinic as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
Join the Bispecifics community in Boston and overcome the most pressing industry challenges, allowing you to:
– Investigate and overcome the challenges that have limited clinical progress
– Learn about innovative target selection approaches to identify synergistic targets more efficiently
– Compare multispecific formats head-to-head, informing future format design
– Overcome the translatability bottleneck to improve clinical success rates
– Improve the developability of bispecifics to enable more robust scale-up
– Look beyond oncology to understand the true potential of bispecific therapeutics
“Very well organised conference and very focused on topics that matter. Top speakers.
The best conference in the field in my opinion.”
“This meeting provided a very good, detailed and critical overview of the field of bispecific biologics.”