Develop potent, targeted and robust bispecific products
Focssed completely on the development of bispecifics, the World Bispecific Summit represents a unique opportunity to engage with your peers to discuss strategies to overcome the key challenges holding back progress in the field.
Rather than presenting vague overviews of platforms, this meeting will delve directly into the technical and scientific insights that will enable you to advance your candidate therapeutic into the clinic as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
Join the Bispecifics community in Boston and overcome the most pressing industry challenges, allowing you to:
- Optimize early decision making to guarantee target synergy early in the development of multispecific therapeutics
- Validate bispecific formats in comparison with monoclonal approaches by learning from innovative analytical approaches
- Understand how to enhance bispecific IgG generation by bypassing the need for post purification recombination processes
- Improve translatability into the clinic by investigating how to maximize the predictability of in vitro models
- Investigate novel multispecific approaches for applications spanning beyond oncology, including in-depth case studies into innovative bispecific programs in autoimmune, neurodegenerative and infectious disease indications
- Determine the characteristics required to ensure clinical success by examining key factors from clinical bispecific programs
Leave the World Bispecific Summit with clear insights that will dramatically improve the success of your bispecific development.
“Very well organised conference and very focused on topics that matter. Top speakers.
The best conference in the field in my opinion.”
“This meeting provided a very good, detailed and critical overview of the field of bispecific biologics.”