World Bispecific is the Only End-to-End Meeting Committed Solely to Advancing the Development of Bispecific Therapeutics
The 12th Annual World Bispecific Summit will deliver a greater scope and penetration of innovative technical content than any other meeting. This year’s re-imagined agenda will cover unique discovery, translational, and manufacturing challenges faced in the bispecific field. Whatever your role and interest, you will leave the meeting with concrete methods to employ into your strategy and pipeline to convert the promise of bispecific therapeutics into a reality for patients.
Discover who the 50+ expert speakers are, and the topics they will examine, including how:
- OSE Immunotherapeutics is pioneering their unique platform BiCKI a bispecific platform optimized for the development and manufacturing of bispecific cytokine fusion proteins
- GT Biopharma and Light Chain Bioscience are showcasing the next generation of innate cell engagers for the treatment of solid tumors
- Merus, Pfizer, and Innate Pharma are expanding the boundaries of biotherapeutics with tri-specific and multi-specific antibodies
- Genentech, Pfizer, and City of Hope are discussing approaches to reduce on-target off-tumor toxicities including dosing strategies in liquid and solid tumor indications
- Xencor, Harbour Biomed, and Harpoon Therapeutics will discuss their unique platforms and CMC strategies for scale-up and production
- IGM Biosciences and MacroGenics will evaluate biomarker strategies for bispecific candidates during clinical development
Previous World Bispecific Attendees have said:
“Focused on topics that matter. Top speakers. The best conference in the field in my opinion.”
"An excellent opportunity to learn about the latest developments in the bispecific antibody field."
"Great speakers, great networking, and stimulating discussions!"
"Informative and energizing opportunity to hear about the latest advances in bispecific antibodies from the leaders in the field"
"Engaging science and a variety of strong presentations and discussions highlighting innovative approaches that are being implemented and tested in the rapidly developing field of bispecific"
Eli Lilly & Co.
"Fantastic place to connect with all the top bispecific players"
Meet Our 50+ Expert Speaker Faculty
Chief Scientific Officer
Director of Immunology
Vice President, Discovery
Group Discounts Available:
10% discount – 3+ delegates
15% discount – 4+ delegates
20% discount – 5+ delegates
Proud to Partner With: