Conference Day Two
Wednesday 4th October 2023
9:00 am Registration & Welcome Coffee
9:25 am Chairs Opening Remarks
- NIMISH GERA Vice President, Biologics, Mythic Therapeutics
Bispecifics As the Next Go-To Oncology Therapeutic: Competing with CAR-T
9:30 am Bispecific Antibodies Redirect Synthetic Agonistic Receptor Modified T Cells Against Melanoma
- Mohamed-Reda Benmebarek Postdoctoral Scientist, National Cancer Institute
- Presenting a study which puts forward the simultaneous and sequential targeting of melanoma-associated chondroitin sulfate proteoglycan (MCSP) and tyrosinaserelated protein 1 (TYRP-1) as a strategy for the targeted therapy of melanoma
- Using bispecific antibodies as bridges to make adoptive T cell therapy modular and controllable
- Demonstrating the robust anti-tumor control of SAR-BiAb combination in immunocompetent syngeneic as well as patient-derived xenograft mouse models
10:00 am Panel Discussion: Overtaking CAR-T & ADCs in Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma Treatments: How Do Bispecific Therapies Fare in the Clinic?
- Thomas Nittoli Senior Director, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Rakesh Dixit President, Chief Scientific Officer, Regio Biosciences | Bionavigen
- NIMISH GERA Vice President, Biologics, Mythic Therapeutics
- Setting the scene: bispecific antibodies as next class of treatments for multiple myeloma to emerge in the clinic
- Comparing the safety and efficacy profiles of these two treatments for a heavily pre-treated patient population Debating combination of the two therapies: which should be used first and does the usage of one prevent the future utility of the other?
10:45 am Morning Refreshment Break
Meet and connect with your peers in this dedicated networking session.
TARGET DISCOVERY TRACK
Case Studies of Successful Bispecific Target Discovery & Validation
12:00 pm GEM-DIMERs™: Merging Multiple Clinically Relevant Antibodies Into a Single Molecule for Enhanced Functionality
- Juha Punnonen Chief Development Officer, Hinge Bio, Inc.
- Enhanced targeting via high-avidity, cooperative binding
- Combining all functionalities of multiple antibodies into a single molecule
- Cooperative engagement of multiple targets on multiple target cells for optimal functionality
12:30 pm Building Next-Gen Biologics Leveraging Industry- Leading Fully Human Heavy Chain Only Antibody Platforms
- Jiyong Zhang Head of Business Development, Nona Biosciences
- HCAb Harbour Mice® is the first-in-history created fully human single domain antibody platform
- HCAb Harbour Mice® is optimized, clinically validated, and global patent protected generating high affinity single domain antibodies with good biophysical characteristics.
- Fully human HCAbs are ideal build blocks for next generation therapeutics including multispecific antibody, CART, ADC and mRNA therapies
12:45 pm Adopting a Biomarker-Driven Bispecific Antibody Development
- Raffi Tonikian Director - Translational Biomarkers, Abcellera
- Developing more effective and targeted treatments that are tailored to patients
- Accelerating effective treatment development through harnessing biomarker information
- Achieving highly tolerable bispecific therapies through biomarker analysis
PRECLINICAL & CLINICAL TRACK
Supercharging the Efficacy of Bispecific Treatments Through Combinations
12:00 pm Leveraging Biological Intelligence™ across Multiple Species for Therapeutic Antibody Discovery
- Vidhya Ramamurthy Director - Business Development, OmniAb, Inc.
- OmniAb antibody discovery and screening technologies enable the discovery of next generation therapeutic antibodies/binders by harnessing the Biological Intelligence™ of our proprietary transgenic animals.
- OmniAb accesses the biodiversity of six species to generate high-quality custom repertoires of human antibodies to empower therapeutic antibody discovery for a wide variety of targets and workflows.
- With 3 approved products, 24 programs in the Clinic and 270+ programs in Discovery, OmniAb platforms have been leveraged over the years by our partners across modalities to create life-saving therapeutics.
12:30 pm Comfort Break
12:45 pm Targeted Therapies & Combinatorial Approaches for the Enhancement of Anti-Tumor T Cell Responses
- Kara Olson Fellow Scientist, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Analyze pre-clinical in vitro and in vivo data on combination of Regeneron’s costimulatory CD22xCD28 bispecific in combination with PD-1 and xCD3 bispecific
- Learn about Regeneron’s IL2Ra-IL2 immuno-cytokine platform format, with in vitro and in vivo data for a targeted IL2RA-IL2 molecule
- Receive a brief clinical update on previously disclosed clinical data from TAAxCD3 and TAAxCD28 molecules
1:15 pm Lunch Break
Take this chance to meet the expert speakers, connect with your peers and explore our exhibition booths.
Realizing the Full Potential of Bispecific Antibodies: Combinations & Treatments Beyond Oncology
2:00 pm Strong Anti-Tumor Activities by Simultaneously Activating CD40 & Inhibiting PD-1 Signalling In Vitro & In Vivo
- Qingcong Lin Chief Executive Officer, Biocytogen Boston Corp
- A unique bispecific antibody modality and target selection
- Simultaneously stimulate immune cell activating pathway and inhibit immune checkpoint to increase antitumor activities.
- Depending on PD1 presentation and blockade for CD40 activation significantly reduces the potential toxicities of immune cell stimulating pathway activation
2:30 pm Beyond Oncology: PEGylated T-cell Engager for Autoimmune Diseases
- Shu-Min Liu President & Chief Executive Officer, Shenzhen Enduring Biotech, Ltd.
- PEGylated T cell engager can overcome challenges of cytokine release syndrome
- PEGylation decreased affinity and improved target selectivity
- JY108, a pegylated bispecific t cell engager of CD3/CD19, showed remarkable safety profile and effective in autoimmune animal model
3:00 pm Four is a Magic Number” TAVO412 – A Novel Tetraspecific cMet x EGFR x VEGF Antibody for Solid Tumors of Unmet Medical Needs
- Mark Chiu President, Tavotek
- Localization of mechanisms of action as design of therapeutic agents for difficult to treat solid tumors
- Avidity design to increase homing efficacy in solid tumor environment
- Architecture to enhance signal transduction inhibition, engagement of innate immune responses, control of angiogenesis